Coaching is one of the tools leaders use to support, grow and inspire the people that work with them. Done well, it is transformative – even magic – in its effect on the individual and team.
Over the next couple of weeks I’ll say a bit more about coaching models, the power of the right question and how knowing ourselves better will improve overall team performance.
But, right now I have the possibility of taking on four – just four new coaching assignments for the first half of 2016.
Check out the brief guide below and take a look at my LinkedIn profile to see if my skills fit your challenges
- Unlock new approaches and solutions to real business and performance challenges
- Experience personal growth and greater influence in business relationships
- Help individuals resolve issues and watch the whole team benefit
- Gain insights about how to coach yourself and others in the future
- Retain key people and generate greater commitment and loyalty
- Improve staff management and encourage a culture of value and respect
If you’d like a basic introduction to coaching, give us a call or check out our archive post Coaching Masterclass